Low Moisture, Organic Carpet Cleaning
Why your Carpet should be cleaned every 6 to 12 months
Here’s Why it’s important…
The main reason to have your carpet cleaned is because it’s obvious it needs a good cleaning, right?
That is one reason to schedule a professional carpet cleaning; however, it’s also important to realize that carpet cleaning is important for health reasons too.
Carpets, whether in your home or in your office, can quickly collect unseen dirt, bacteria, dust mites and allergens that simply can’t be removed by vacuuming.
Although not visible on the surface, these substances can also contaminate the air quality that you and your family breathe while indoors.
Think of your carpet as an indoor air filter.
When things like dust, dirt, bacteria and dust mites collect on your carpet, in time you will start to breathe in that buildup.
Merely using household carpet cleaners to remove the obvious dirt and spills is not enough to ensure the air you’re breathing is as clean as possible.
By investing in a professional carpet cleaning by Bee’s Dry Organic Carpet Cleaning, you can rest assured that our commercial grade, advanced equipment and non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaning products will give your carpets the deepest and most thorough cleaning possible.
Carpets that often appear clean may, in fact, contain more particulates than you realize!
How Do We Provide A Superior Carpet Cleaning?
- We power vacuum your carpets, lift the pile and dry extract all loose soil, dust and allergens.
- We’ll pre-treat all obvious spots and stains.
- Apply a citrus-based low moisture encapsulating pre-treatment to emulsify any remaining spots or stain
- Organic micro sponges are then applied and brushed through the carpet cleaning from the bottom up with special machines using soft rotating brushes. This process dissolves, absorbs and traps soil, spots, stains and odors as it cleans.
- To remove allergy-causing contaminants and dust mites, we use carpet cleaning techniques that use deep-down – from the bottom up extraction, yet still follow manufacturers’ recommendations and warranty requirements.
- Your carpet is then professionally groomed and ready to use immediately.
But Is This Process Really Effective?
Take a look at the before and after images below and decide for yourself. If we can restore carpets like these, you can rest assured, we can provide the quality of cleaning you want and deserve for yours.
Our “Clean Carpet” Guarantee
We offer a 100% Clean Carpet guarantee at Bee’s. If you are not thrilled with the service experience you receive from us, we will return at no charge and no obligation and re-clean any area you feel needs additional attention. It’s our 30-day, 100% Clean Carpet Guarantee.